Milk Makeup partnered with The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center in NYC to produce a rainbow glitter stick to celebrate Pride Month. 50% of proceeds from the stick went directly to The Center. I led Milk Makeup's social strategy surrounding the launch, which directly contributed to over 20% of total sales.
- Created dynamic teaser campaign to gain excitement around the launch.
- Identified inspiration regrams that visually enriched the story of the collaboration without overtly showing product before launch day.
- Utilized viral trends outside of the world of beauty to create a 360 degree campaign.
- Teaser campaign featured by various online publications. 
- Identified key LGBTQIA+ influencers for product seeding.
- Subsequent posts by influencers had a total social reach of over 1.8 million.
- Worked directly with The Center to create content explaining their services and how the collaboration benefits their work.
- Created 10 Instagram Stories surrounding the launch, with engagements totaling over 910,000