- Worked to develop and decide upon the three acronyms used in the capsule collection: "Don't Knock New York," "Dazed Kids New York," and "Designers Know Nothing Yet."
- Devised a multi-tiered social media plan surrounding the release of the sweatshirt capsule.
- Created the #DxKXNxYx hashtag.
- Worked with DKNY Public Relations to create a list of brand-relevant digital influencers to create organic buzz around the capsule.
- Commissioned an announcement video for the sweatshirts, used on all of DKNY's social media handles.
- Coordinated a shoot inside the factory producing the limited edition sweatshirts for use on DKNY's social media handles, telling the story of the handmade, hand-printed nature of the garments.   
- Coordinated an interactive Instagram giveaway of #01 out of 150 limited edition "Designers Know Nothing Yet" sweatshirts, resulting in a follower gain of 11,000 on the platform.
- Wrote and edited all product copy and newsletters for the capsule to ensure a clear, concise explanation behind the project.